Wednesday 4 May 2011

School

I'm not sure if I love it or hate it.

See, I get to learn stuff and see most of my friends and it's fun in it's own way but about half my year are complete idiots. I don't enjoy one of my favourite subjects, Drama, half as much as I probably should because my classmates are not very bright and they're not very fun to work with because you have to spell things out for them.

I get...average grades, I guess (I average at a Merit. Grades over here go Not Achieved (fail) Achieved (pass) Merit (good pass) and Excellence (very good pass)) so I'm not the brightest crayon in the box but some of these girls make me look like a genius. Thankfully, I don't have to have much to do with any of them outside the classroom and some of the really stupid ones will probably drop out at the end of this year.

Sigh. I say this and yet I am writing this in class. Study, but nonetheless I could probably be doing something more constructive.

Ciao for now,
Ariadne.

No comments:

Post a Comment