Monday 16 May 2011

Kitten Monday #3

It's that time of week again. JEGUS, IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING :D






I'm in a pretty good mood today. I got my classics project back and I got a good mark. Same for my drama project. And we're doing some damn cool stuff in general. Pretty much everyone is tired, though. We had the school musical last week, and it's three weeks in to the new term so we can all expect to be slammed with a bazillion and four assignments, all worth credits. Some of them will have a resubmission opportunity, but better to get it right on the first try. 

My friend Penelope says I worry too much. She's probably right, but it's easier for her, ditzy genius that she is. Penelope's super smart, but she lacks common sense and she can be a bit dopey. I love her anyway. She's been my best friend since the first day of my first year of middle school, and she's pretty damn awesome. I have pretty damn awesome friends in general. I'm really lucky to have them.

Well, lunchtime is over, so I'm off to class. Ciao for now.
--Ariadne


No comments:

Post a Comment