Sunday 1 May 2011

Dramatis Personae

of a story with a cast of one.

Hi, I guess. I'm Ariadne. Another high school kid bitching about their life on the internet. You know how it goes. I write, so I might post a bit of that here and there. I might talk about my family, or my interests, or whatever. This blog? Probably going to be one long ramble about stuff I think about. My classmates (Roughly 70% idiots, 25% okay, 5% my friends.), books, music, cute things, school, the internet.

School starts up again tomorrow. I'm not sure whether to look forward to it, or dread it, as usual. On the one hand, I get to see a sizeable percentage of my friends every day there, and I enjoy learning. But on the other, it's a Christian, all-girls private school. I have to go to chapel about twice a week (I'm an atheist ._.) and my classmates make me want to bash my head against a wall because some of them are ridiculously stupid. Oh well. In a year and a half I will be out of there and going to university and I will never have to see some of them again.

Enough bitching. I'm going over to a friends place today, so ciao for now.
--Ariadne

No comments:

Post a Comment