Wednesday 18 May 2011

Dreams

At lunch yesterday, a bunch of my friends started talking about their dreams. It was a pretty interesting discussion, actually, although I had nothing to contribute since I haven't dreamed, that I can recall since I was young. Younger. 

...Well, that was a totally random tidbit of information.

We're studying slasher films in media, which is a new thing for me since I'd never seen a slasher film before. Funnily enough, I was the least scared person in that entire classroom. Too much TVTropes, probably. The thing is with slasher and horror films, the more I have to suspend my disbelief the less scary it is. So, say, "Nightmare On Elm Street" wasn't that scary. Scream was the only one of the three films we watched so far that I was even mildly scared by. Seriously...

Oh well...break is over. Off to class with me. Ciao for now!
--Ariadne

No comments:

Post a Comment