Monday 23 May 2011

Kitten Monday #4

it keeps happening!





Enjoy your kittens, peeps.

I haven't been sleeping too well lately. I think I've been reading too much creepypasta, because I'm kinda paranoid about going to sleep. I finally got to see the first episode of season 6 of Doctor Who, and those alien things really freaked the hell out of me. I mean, an enemy that you forget as soon as you look away? Paranoia fuel incarnate. It kinda reminded me of this massive set of creepypasta blogs I found on TVTropes last year sometime. I wonder if the writers had seen them? 

Meh. i guess I'll just go to sleep early tomorrow, try and catch up on what I've lost. I need the energy. Ciao for now!
--Ariadne

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they aren't copypasta.

    Just kidding, your too paranoid.

    ...Or am I?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: *you're

    Second: Am I being too paranoid, or am I? Your statement points to no fucking clue.

    --Ariadne

    ReplyDelete