Sunday 2 October 2011

The Waking Dreamer

Note: If you read nothing else in this entry, PLEASE read the last paragraph. I need help with this.)

I'm really sorry I've been so incoherent lately. It's been...pretty weird for me recently. I've slept very little (maybe six hours a night at the absolute most) since I Woke up, and sometimes I have these periods where I'm not just awake but Awake.

Waking is weird. You know how when you're in a dream everything seems a little bit fragmented or disjointed, like it doesn't quite make sense? Being Awake is like that. It's kinda like the White Text Story. I still don't know where the hell that came from, it hasn't happened again, but being Awake is like that.

It doesn't happen often (once every three days or so), and it never lasts long. Usually at night, or in daylight when I'm alone, for less than an hour. It's the only time I can see It. Otherwise I can't see It at all, not while awake anyway.

I can't fall asleep while I'm Awake. Well, I can, but it's really difficult, and if I do I dream about being chased through a maze by...something...probably It. It's always right behind me, and I never have the courage to turn around. And then when I wake up I feel nauseous and end up scrambling to the bathroom and throwing up weird black stuff.

On the upside, if I fall asleep normally, I don't Dream. I dream, but they're normal. The concerning thing is, I think It might still be there, standing in the garden next to the rope swing I used to play on as a kid, staring at me. And unless I'm Awake, I can't even see it.

Tik Tok was right when she said I had to Wake up. I just panicked when I did. It's been right there for who knows how long- since this started? Since before? Did I name this blog "Wakingdream" as a subconscious thing?

Where the fuck do I go from here...

First order of business? The throwing up black stuff. I know there are other bloggers out there, somebody has to know what's up with this and if possible how I can get rid of it safely since just flushing it down the toilet seems a tad risky. I'm gonna comb through the blogs tonight to see if I can find anything- if anybody finds anything or knows where I can find information, PLEASE tell me!

Ciao for now,
Ary

(P.S. I promise Kitten Monday will be on time tomorrow, and from then onwards I'm going to start queuing them, so yeah.)

4 comments:

  1. Honestly I haven't had an experience with any sort of black stuff. What's its composition? How much of it do you normally throw up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say if it's thick or in large amounts, throw it in a garbage can (perhaps on garbage day so your parent don't ask questions). If it's liquidy, it should be safe to flush.

    I'd say kill it with fire, but if you're going against Him. I'd suggest you keep away from flames as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know of many instances of people coughing up blood when It's near. Not so much with the "weird black stuff".

    That said, I echo Raggedyman's questions. Composition/consistency? Amount? Have you asked Penny if she's experienced anything like this, perhaps after a stint as Tik Tok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically, it's exactly like normal vomit, except it looks like I've been chewing up charcoal. I asked Penny if this had ever happened to her and she said no, but it happens to Tiktok occasionally.

    I did some research on other blogs about this weird black stuff (it's called "Substance" apparently) so there is a new post coming shortly. It's also a Kitten Monday.

    --Ary

    ReplyDelete