Friday 21 October 2011

Fun times and other horror stories

Sorry for the lack of activity here, I went on holiday with some friends and forgot to queue a Kitten Monday. So if anyone's been worrying it's all good, honestly. I've just been chilling with Penny and all my other friends (yes, I have other friends!) at at of their beach-houses. Nothing much really happened. I Woke up at one point and Seth thought I was sick and told me to take a nap. It's fairly easy, I think, to pass Waking off as feeling tired or nauseated.

Weirdly, though, I have a clip of film on my iPod touch that I don't remember putting there. I'll upload it when I upload #two, which is coming up.

Ciao for now,
Ary

2 comments:

  1. Another lack of Kitten Monday? Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I was just flipping my shit over something that happened when I was recording #two.

    Discovery of the week: Waking-Ary does NOT like being recorded.

    ReplyDelete