Friday 14 October 2011

The Mystery of the FUCKING RIDICULOUS Red Text

okay. Okay okay. I read the post I made in the early hours of yesterday just now. I was Awake and absolutely shitting myself at the time so I can forgive myself for sounding like it but WHAT THE FUCK is going on with the red text?

Some of you might have noticed the punctuation in some of my posts being red- all the posts I make while Awake are done with red punctuation for some fucking stupid reason that Waking-Ary thinks is just fine and dandy but Normal-Ary is flipping the hell out cause I remember most of what happens when I Wake but I think I'd remember if I went through an entire post making the punctuation red. I guess on the upside anyone reading can tell when I'm Waking now?

What I'm pissed off about is whole lot of random letters that got reddened for some reason. I thought they might spell out a secret message, but noooooooooooooooooo, gibberish!

Ugh.

Oh well. Ciao for now, I guess.
--Ary

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it's the white text that holds a message of sort? Shot in the dark guess. Or maybe Awake-You just wants to @#!*% with Normal-You.
    I'll try to look into it but I can't make any promises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...all the red letters are letters of your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ary, perhaps your Waking self highlights the letters of your name as a sub-conscious link to your normal self, as a sort of safe-guard against becoming stuck in the Waking state.

    Just a theory. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Raggedyman: I only just realised that myself! That's definitely something to look out for...

    @Avery: Interesting theory. I'll see if I can look into it.

    --Ary

    ReplyDelete