Friday 28 October 2011

3 Reasons Why I Hate Waking Ary

EDIT: Audio in video unsynced, it doesn't really matter but there is a clatter at the end of the video that got cut off.

Waking-Ary has started being weird. I'm aware when I Wake, and I remember what happened and a little of what she was thinking, but her actions are getting steadily weirder.

1) She shuts off all electronic devices in the room that she can, and if she can't (at school- we have laptops at my school and Waking-Ary seems to have the smarts to realise that keeping this entire fiasco a secret is pretty imperative and hence doesn't shut down everyone else's computers as well) she gets very on-edge/nervous when they are on.
2) People keep asking if I'm sick because Waking-Ary doesn't respond when people speak to her and if she does she seems very distracted (by It, this I know for now) and I'm not sick- I feel better than I have for ages, actually. :)
3) She reacts REALLY violently to photos of me, mirrors, camera's etc. She covers the mirror in my room and, well...

When I noticed she disliked photos and mirrors and avoided cameras, I promptly left my webcam running ALL DAY on Sunday to see what would happen if I Woke up and got filmed. Static? Noise? It standing right behind me doing the macarena?

I put my head down for a second because I was tired, and Woke up in my sleep, which happens sometimes. I wake up, remember Her getting super angry, and then She went and had a staring contest with It for half an hour.

I got the footage from when I was awake, and here it is:

Welp.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, in comparison to your last vid when you were normal (which seems to have disappear off of your blog)something does seem...off with Waking-Ari.

    Then again it could be because you seem to be groggy as @#!*% .

    Well on the bright side, from what you've said, at least she doesn't go apeshit in class.
    Do you happen to know exactly how violent Waking-Ari gets?

    Good to hear you're better though ^^

    Also, forgive me if any of this comes out as incoherent. The stress from a clash I had with a very brutal proxy made me ill so I'm presently decked out on meds. Heh-heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't get very violent- she's no stronger than I am, so she can do VERY little damage. (I am built like a scarecrow and I'm a little on the short side, so obvs not the strongest) By reacting
    "violently" I mean she gets quite angry and reacts by covering the mirrors and turning off any cameras and ripping up any photographs of myself I leave lying around with extreme prejudice.

    I noticed the grogginess, which from what I can gather is a general part of Waking-Ary's demeanor. I can't quite figure out why though. Hmmm.

    --Ary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you are "waking". @#!*% , it takes me a good hour after I wake up before I'm fully functioning.

    Maybe you could put a hidden video camera somewhere. Worst case scenario, Waking-Ary is tapped into your mind or something and instantly knows where it is.

    Another test, get a recorder of some sort, hide it and have it play your voice in a loop. (Your best bet is an Olympus brand digital recorder if they have that in New Zealand,). See how Waking--Ary would react to that pressence of you.

    Granted, there the chance this could cause so harm to yourself...so try if you dare I suppose.

    ReplyDelete