Wednesday 17 August 2011

The mystery of the note that never was

Sorry guys, no kitten monday this week. First, I've had to start braving the Dreams and getting more than a few hours sleep per night because mock examinations are coming up, and although I'm less tired it means I'm getting disoriented and cranky all the time.

Second is about the notes.

First: I tried to photograph one of the notes (one of the WAKE UP ones, not in my handwriting) to show you guys in the weekend. Result:
What the fuck?
Notes from Tiktok appear to be just fine and one of the notes from whom I don't know the sender is also fine. Actually, while I'm on that topic, does anyone know the significance of the phrase "Try to believe"? I got a couple of notes with that written on it and I don't think they're from Tiktok or the same person as the "wake up" notes. Does anybody know?

4 comments:

  1. It means what it says.

    Try to believe.

    That's as much Help as I can give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Well, thanks for nothing, I guess. Believe in what? God? Myself? Frigging useless advice. I appreciate you trying though...

    --Ary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ary, I wish I could tell you the significance of "try to believe". To be honest, given what you've told us about in the past few months, the dreams, the paranoia, TikTok...

    It doesn't look good.

    I don't mean to be cryptic. Really, I don't. For now, "try to believe" in whatever gives you comfort and strength. Stay safe.

    (And maybe post some kitten pics when you have a chance!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, Kitten Monday will definitely happen next week. I might even find a video or some gifs to make up for the missed week.

    --Ary

    ReplyDelete