Wednesday 3 August 2011

Kitten Monday #10

Just, ignore that it's actually Wednesday. Dreaming again is messing with my head and it's getting harder to keep track of time and space and where and when I am. I've been trying to get Penny to upload the remaining posts on her blog, but she apparently deleted the entire thing back in June and Tiktok has been reuploading them sporadically. Where she has the posts cached, we don't know. No idea if we can get her to hurry up about that. Hopefully, yes. I've managed to get bits the full story of what happened to Penny out of the girl herself but we need those blog posts to fill in the gaps in her memory.

Now, for kittens. Kittens kittens kittens.




Okay, poll time here. How many of you are just here for the kittens?

Hehehe. All of you, I'd imagine. Now, it's nearly 11 and I need to sleep, so I'm closing this update off now, apart from one more thing.

To the person who left the "TRY TO BELIEVE" graffiti on the fence- thank you. Although it's worrying that you know where I live.

Ciao for now,
Ary.

No comments:

Post a Comment