Tuesday 9 August 2011

Kitten Monday #11

LATE AGAIN. IT KEEPS HAPPENING. Sorry guys, I really haven't got my head in the game at the moment. I'm tired, I'm distracted, and I am seriously considering filming myself sleeping again just so I can catch whatever made me write all over my desk pad in the act.

Fuck this. Time for some kittens. And bunnies and puppies and other things that are cute. I need to take my mind off the fact that I may end up like Penny and Tiktok in the near future, which is an incredibly unsettling thought.

Understatement of the century...



\

kittens kittens kittens.

While I'm posting, I got a weird note in my locker today. It wasn't from Tiktok (wrong handwriting) and the single sentence on it wasn't something I'd normally get in one of her notes. I'm going to run a few google searches and get back to you guys if I find anything.

Ciao for now,
Ary.

No comments:

Post a Comment