Monday 27 June 2011

Kitten Monday #9

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Unfortunately the computer I keep all my kittenpictures on is away getting repaired and I did not have the foresight to put them on a USB stick. Fortunately, I have a video (or two) for you all this time!

Click here!

And here!

I'll retrieve the notes (there are three) from my locker tomorrow night or Wednesday and either scan or photograph them to upload sometime before the weekend. I honestly have no idea what the crap the sender is trying to tell me because all I'm getting out of them is "BLUH BLUH CRYPTIC BULLSHIT". if you're trying to warn me, mystery admirer, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do so in a way I can understand!

Ciao for now,
Ariadne

6 comments:

  1. Ariadne, are you okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you mention it, well, I'm alive, but I have been a very stupid person in a myriad of ways, which I will be updating you on around Thursday. I am alive and the only thing injured is my pride, thank god..

    First order of the day: I know who Tiktok is. I can't believe I didn't guess beforehand, it was so obvious come to think of it but reacting the way I did was such. a bad. idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're all right. You really must be careful in dealing with people like tiktok and her... associates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies for being cryptic, but Tiktok is actually fairly benign. I'm definitely not safe, but if she's not an ally she's not an enemy either.

    --Ariadne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much hope that's true. One must be cautious with these things. Take care!

    ReplyDelete