Monday 20 June 2011

Kitten Monday #8

welp. This is embarrassing. Like, really embarrassing.

Okay, so the day "stop" was posted was the day I had an absolute freak out, utterly flipped my shit, sleep deprived teenage girl seeing things all up the wazoo. Good news is that I'm okay. Mum took me to the doctor sunday and got me on some kind of herbal remedy which seems to have stopped me Dreaming for now. I dream but I don't Dream. See that capital letter? Gonna use it to distinguish between regular dreams (which I seem to be having now...) from the insane one.

Bad news is that I don't know if what I was freaking out over actually happened. I could have just gone crazy after a week solid on 3 hours per night.

Okay okay I know you guys aren't here for my sleep problems, you're here for the kittens. Here ya go:




Haven't heard from Tiktok in over a week. I hope she's okay. Cryptic as shit she may be but it's still a person running that blog.

2 comments: