Monday 6 June 2011

Kitten Monday #6

EDIT: I should probably link the Tiktok post, amirite? :D

It's rather late (well, still monday, but very late on a monday) but nevertheless, before I get onto the weird shit here is Kitten Monday (complete with a gif to make up for the lateness.)




Two weird things:

1) New Tiktok post. The timestamp on this one is back in April, weirdly enough. Out of chronological order. Tiktok seems a lot more coherent in this one, which is a plus, although it's still utterly out of context. The hell?

2) I did the filming-myself sleeping thing. I'd show you some of the footage, but it's literally about eight hours of nothing. I was actually certain that there was something freaky going on, and from what research I have done He is a total camwhore, but seriously nothing. I...I guess I was just being paranoid about nothing, right? I still had the weird dreams and all, but I had the camera in such a place that I could see almost the whole room when I reviewed the footage and...well...zilch.

Oh well. It's kinda late, I should go to sleep. Ciao for now, all.
--Ariadne

2 comments:

  1. I'm honestly not sure what else to call him. It? Does it even have a gender? I don't really want to call it the Slender Man, because to call it a man would imply some kind of humanity about it, and it's not human. It doesn't belong here.

    ReplyDelete