Thursday 9 June 2011

Bloody hell.

First: new Tiktok post. She's actually coherent in this one. Something about destroying clocks. Anyone noticing a pattern here? Tik tok tik tok lots of clocks. Broken clocks, even.

Second: I think I made It mad. Last night, my dream was at school, and I was running through the corridors and up and down the stairs because I was late for something and It was always there, just standing there, making all the angles of the floors and walls and ceiling all wrong and fucking up the stairs so I couldn't just walk up them, I had to scramble up over them using my hands so I wouldn't fall.

I'm scared to go back to sleep because I know It will be waiting for me.

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Tick tock tick tock. Hook's afraid of an old, dead, croc!

    ReplyDelete