Monday 13 February 2012

Kitten Monday #25

[i think i might be onto something]

[i apologise for the coded message earlier but for now it is necessary]

[tik i'm sorry I've been avoiding you at school but the continual deletion of attempts to repost the last few posts on time waits for no-one mean that penny is still at large and i don't want to risk it.]

[if you could perhaps supply me with the current password then i could post the posts you have given me?]

[for now, dear waking, here are some fluffy felines to ease your mood.]





[everything will become clear soon]

5 comments:

  1. Ugh that coded message is making my head hurt.
    Then again I'm terrible at this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [i'm sorry, it is rather inconvenient for everybody involved]

    [perhaps if you copy and pasted it somewhere else things will become clearer?]

    [hakurei ryuu has figured out a part of it, but there are letters that she has not found! :)]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [why thank you! when i load this blog the background is blue and the code is visible for a second, i thought maybe somebody else would notice but perhaps other peoples internet is faster than mine. :)]

    [if you think you have solved the code could you perhaps for the benefit of others post it in the comments section somewhere?]

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I understand now. In my dreams, you must play by my rules"

    ReplyDelete