Sunday 1 January 2012

whatthemetricfuck.avi

I feel kinda stupid now. Apologies for the lack of updates, I got very sick in the week leading up to christmas (literally, I couldn't keep any food down, ehehe) and then we went away on the 24th, and we got back yesterday. I had intended to queue some Kitten Mondays but due to my illness I forgot.

After this post, I will commence to queue a months worth of Kitten Mondays.

But back to the matter at hand. Yesterday, a post, presumably by me during one of my Waking periods, appeared on this blog and it is utterly cryptic.

 I only dimly remember being Awake that day, and it took me quite some time to remember that I had been awake at all. (Tik thought that by "awake" I meant physically awake instead of Awake, which is why she made that comment about being asleep at 2 in the afternoon) Although I remember having a staring contest with It for quite a while, and being quite...angry with it, I don't remember writing that post. I think I slammed the window at some point, and I might have yelled at it for a bit, but I don't remember posting on the blog and the whole "one and two and three and four" thing is just pissing me off because I don't understand it.

By the way, the girl speaking to me in this video (who also appears at the end) is Tik, in case you didn't realise.

Ciao for now,
Ary

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... yeah that post had baffled too. I mean. The last couple of Waking posts along with the post-it note on your computer seem different from some of the other post. WakingAry seems to be getting increasingly taunty now.

    But, there's a possibillity that since It was nearby, maybe he was relaying a message through you. Given the roll call message, perhaps he may be readying to launch an all out assault to completely seize control of Penny and overwhelm Tik's hold on her body, or something that.

    Or maybe WakingAry wants to shut Tik up for whatever reason.

    I'm just spitballing some ideas though, and maybe this is just the pain medication(s) talking.

    ReplyDelete