Friday 2 December 2011

Kitten Monday #18

fuck I am so tired

unfortunately I am too tired to do a proper kitten monday so here is a tumblr full of cats:


that should fufill your kitten needs. should make up for EVERY kitten monday I have ever missed ever. 

two things before I go and flop on the couch and watch community

1) i have seen all the the posts that used to be on penny's blog (i asked tik to show them to me) and all i can say on the matter is that i trust that tik is telling the truth although she's not quite in the clear yet

2) having a chat with her tomorrow, will transcribe it and post it asap

ciao for nwo,
ary

7 comments:

  1. I agree that Tiktok seems to be truthful in her posts. Perhaps trusting her is not such a bad idea.

    And yes, those pictures go a long way towards clearing your kitten debt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust no one. Betrayal behind every corner. Friends to enemies. Enemies to friends. chaos and fear are their weapons. Confusion their tool.

    Keep. An. Eye. Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Avery: Thank jegus, my kitten debt was getting quite worrying.

    @Jedi: Don't think I'm not paranoid all the time, cause I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay kittens!
    And I agree that Tik seems to be telling the truth (even if she doesn't trust herself).

    Also I managed to weaponize the Slendersludge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jedi - I certainly agree that when one is in this sort of situation, one must be wary of everyone. However, Tiktok has been very forthcoming and open with Ary, and has shown no signs of wanting to harm her as of yet. Therefore, I think she has earned the right to at least a little bit of trust, from Ary and the rest of us.

    Just my two cents, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guh...I keep on having episodes where I'm obscenely paranoid.

    Look, Ariadne, do you have any ideas on what this might mean? I'm trying my utmost to figure it out.

    http://stellagone.blogspot.com/2011/11/harry-is-alive.html Its a code of some sort. I feel like an idiot, but no matter how much I sit and stare at it, I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I saw that. I'm honestly not sure what to make of it :I

    ReplyDelete