Monday 12 September 2011

Kitten Monday #14

Hi guys! Thought I might upload a Kitten Monday ON AN ACTUAL MONDAY FOR ONCE ahahahahaha I'm so funny. I'm about halfway through my folder of kitten pictures, so I still have a while before I'll need to "restock".

I keep losing time, just little spots of twenty minutes at the longest. It's happened at school and while I'm trying to study at home. According to my family and Penny I just sit there and don't do anything, which ought to be reassuring but instead is just making me nervous. I still haven't figured out what was with the weird text with the white background in my last post is about either. It's all talking about mazes and leaves...har har, geniuses, I KNOW my name is Ariadne. Talking about LABYRINTHS? Oh MAN, that's original.

Fuck.

I can't sleep properly at the moment, either- I just get little snatches or catnaps, which is kind of unhelpful since I am in the middle of my mock/practice exams. I'm kinda worried about my marfv



WAKE UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment