Wednesday 7 September 2011

Kitten Monday #13

Awright, Kittens first, update on Waking afterwards.






Okay, so I went off my meds on Monday. Went to sleep expecting some kind of huge thing to happen. Like a nightmare or an epic battle in the centre of my mind or some shit.

I had a dream about a maze made out of a forest, branches interlocking to form a Labyrinth, and I knew the way out and I was running towards the exit for ages and ages and ages, and when I woke up I promptly hurled weird black stuff. That's all.

Have I woken up?

I don't know, I don't feel any different. I've had normal dreams and stuff, and I don't feel ti


I am princess of leaves and run until I cannot see them, just walls and run and run until I am walking through my lungs, setting my lifeline, it's keeping me and no matter what, I am going.
I can hear birds and run until I collapse, feeling it reach out and still I am following the ground in front of leaves and run and small animals but I am going.
I am going.
I am following the omega, it reach out and still I run and tell myself not to run, dragging deep breaths through my lungs, setting my lungs, setting my veins on fire.
My legs start to run, dragging deep breaths through a maze, a forcefield.
I cannot see them, just walls and run and find me, and small animals but I am walking through a maze, a forcefield.
I am princess of the maze.
I breathe deep, and the end, the end, the alpha and run until I am princess of me.
I don't turn around.



...What the actual fuck.

Okay, comment: is it Princess of the Maze (obvs reference to the Ariadne of Classical mythology, c'mon) or Princess of Leaves and what the hell does "run until I am princess of me" mean?"

"a maze, a forcefield"? okay, what? and how can one walk through their lungs?

I don't understand. I really don't.

Welp.

1 comment:

  1. ...motherfucker. Its happening again. It keeps happening again and again and again...

    ReplyDelete