Sunday 8 April 2012

cryptograms

for future reference:

GZOEKWLRCTYUXIMVASFBPNQJHD

please note that this scheme does not apply to the last post.

he keeps trying to make me go back to Sleep, he sings that fucking lyllabye and then I'm in the dream-mazes again and I know I'm not really asleep because when I wake up I find I've been acting as if I was awake all this time.

he's cut me off so I can't call for help. I can't even explain to you all fully what's happening to me.

Ahem

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER. PIECE OF CONKSUCKING FUCKING SHIT.

bloody hell.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know what to say.

    besides the obvious: are you the fuck okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever girl. Using cryptograms. I suppose you're planning to write posts out by hand and encode then so he can't stop you posting them?

    You've even given us the key. I really hope It doesn't realise what you're doing, though. Be careful, Miss Ariadne.

    ReplyDelete