Tuesday 20 March 2012

Kitten Monday #27

I think the me that was in the maze is dead. I don't know what happened, just that the last thing I remember about the maze is everything being on fire, flesh pretty much melting off my bones and Him screaming. Then I woke up.

I wonder if I'm going to dream normally now, now that I've fucked things up and he's real. Maybe he's going to keep trying to get to me through my dreams. I don't know.

I swear I would explain everything to all of you, but even I'm not really sure what's going on.

But you're not here to read about that.




I'm getting close to the end of my kitten folder. I have a few tumblrs full of cat pictures so I can use those but they're a bit prone to repeats...oh well.

9 comments:

  1. The meatloaf is my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, another new commenter. My cats are fond of that one and "the flop" as well.

      Delete
  2. Kittens on kitten monday? '0' Gasp! Unthinkable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shush you, I try to update when I don't forget and shit hasn't hit the whirling device. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh god i looooove that phrase... ever hear something that just made your day? god i just love that phrase.

      I know what you mean, i have a terrible memory span.

      Delete
    3. "shit hitting the whirling device" is borrowed from Homestuck, a really awesome webcomic I am actually kind of out of date with...the only reason I remember to do my homework is cause I use the reminders Microsoft Outlook calendar.

      Delete
    4. FUCK! you like homestuck tooo? DUDE my favorite is Gamzee! I havent actually read much of it but from what youtube has told me its pretty fucking epic!

      Delete
    5. I do like Homestuck! Kanaya and John are my favourite characters. You should read more!

      Delete
    6. I will its just that it didnt catch and hold my attention the entire first act. I'll get right to it.

      Delete