Saturday 5 November 2011

Further attempts at catching Waking!Ary on camera.

Okay, so funny story guys.

I left my webcam running from when I got up this morning to catch Waking!Ary (hopefully) on film. I woke up a little while ago. I remember going into my room, realising that the camera was on, and being...exasperated, really. Almost amused. Then I sat on the floor for a bit and then I woke up and went to check my webcam.

I found this:



I can't get it to rotate the right way up, but she left a POST-IT note tacked over my webcam saying "Nice try, Better luck next time?"

My webcam was still running. No footage of Waking!Ary, just my room then post-it note.

Well. Are you willing to co-operate or not? You can see It and I can't. I know you know something. Something about the maze of leaves, the labyrinth. the red text, the white words- hell, even Tik Tok. I want answers.

Speaking of Tik Tok, we're working on getting some posts up on Time Waits For No One. We looked at the queue and there are about twenty queued from next friday onwards. Hopefully we can get some answers.

--Ary

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, so it's 90% possible that WakingAry is in tune with you so to speak. What you do, she's aware of it. Maybe have Penny or someone else turn the webcam on or hide another camera somewhere.

    ReplyDelete